Monday, November 15, 2010

How To Make Nose Capillaries Disappear

The roar of the lioness


At the headquarters of the feminist club "The roar of the lioness" (Proletarian Women), in Milan via Stadera No. 12, will be held Saturday, November 20 from 16.00 to 19.00 a meeting / debate to discuss and prepare a Public policy against male violence, preferably on Saturday 27 next.

Join the crowd! For contacts on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=110343015654110 or tel. Emma (3299754906).

The lioness, the goddess of anger and self-affirmation: "I burn and smoke and throwing knives from my eyes and roar (though you pull my tail) my issues are sharp, and I scratched in depth, my energy is strong and fierce, and my annoyance is needed to be expressed. Though at times delicate, I can be very intense. Once awakened are difficult to exclude, are always appropriate, always necessary. Do not try to kill me, I heard ... be recognized, are the Lioness ".

0 comments:

Post a Comment